Janice Sutherland is CEO of the award winning leadership and personal development consultancy Sutherland Coaching &
Consulting. Janice’s professional career has spanned over 25 years of leadership with prestigious multinationals in the UK and
Caribbean and she made history when she became the first female CEO in the Telecoms Sector for Digicel Antigua, the Caribbean’s leading Communications and Entertainment provider.
She is the author of international best-seller This Woman Can and founder of online network This Woman Can, host of top business podcast This Woman Can and has coached executives worldwide. Janice holds an MA in Strategic Sales Management (Dist.) a BA (Hons) Combined Studies in Marketing and Human Resources, a Diploma in Professional Sales. She is also a certified Executive and Life coach
Presentation: HR In The C-Suite
There’s a common assumption that once a leader hits the upper echelons of the c-suite there’s no need for further development. That because they have reached the top, no more ‘training’ is required and that couldn’t be further from the truth.
Senior leaders are in fact presented with a brand new set of challenges, pressures and problems to solve. And whilst they may no longer need ‘formal training’ their development needs become niche and even more necessary for their long-term success.
Today’s leaders are:
Tested by decisions and scenarios not encountered before such as presenting to the Board, spearheading takeovers etc.
Pushed to elevate their EQ and AQ capabilities
Balancing multiple stakeholders with a feeling of isolation as it can be incredibility lonely at the top
In this presentation we are going to answer some of the most pressing questions for today’s professional HR practitioner:
1. What are the skills a HR practitioner needs to support the individuals ultimately responsible for the businesses success?
2. How do you fully support your management audience whilst ensuring you receive ROI for your L&D budget?
3. How to elevate the importance of the HR function in the delivery of the organizational bottom line.
4. How to effectively communicate the benefits of a continuous learning culture for your senior leadership team.
5. Introduce a blended learning model (training, mentoring and coaching) to ensure senior executive success